Smiling Through Chaos Antioxidant Love Smoothie
You know I love a good smoothie! What easier way to get TONS of nutrients to start the day off RIGHT?! This one is one of my favorite smoothies EVER. Let's hear your thoughts below!
I added nutritional information for the items that aren't as commonly used.
- Old Chatham Sheep's Yogurt, plain flavor
- Dragonfruit (high levels of vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, iron, and phosphorus)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 carton of organic blackberries
- 1-2 handfuls of cut up kale
- Spectrum Ground Flaxseed
- Good Karma Flaxmilk
- Prickly Pear (high levels of potassium, B vitamins, calcium, copper, fiber, vitamin C, and magnesium)
- Piel de sapo
- Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Meal - Chocolate bone broth powder
- Optional on top: Organic raspberries, cut up dragonfruit, organic blackberries
You might want to add some ice to make it thicker, but I loved the consistency of this smoothie, and it was quick to drink up on a busy morning!
Add blackberies, prickly pear, honeydrew, dragonfruit, banana, and to the blender, and then fill up about halfway with Flaxmilk. Puree.
Add flaxseeds and bone broth, as well as the yogurt and piel de sapo, and blend together. Lastly, add the kale and puree until smooth and creamy.
Lastly, add the optional fruit on top for extra antioxidants, color, and flavor! Easy, delicious, and nutritious!